Students are now able to access their Assessment Planners for Semester 2. It shows all of the due dates for all of the subjects for your year level. You can also print off your own personalised copy of the Assessment Planner, by following these instructions:
- Log on to: https://oslp.eq.edu.au either at home or at school. At school you can click the orange and black “OneSchool” icon on your screen.
- If you’ve never logged onto OneSchool before it will ask you to “accept agreement” and may ask you to “submit your location” (Gordonvale State High School)
- On the next screen click the “Available report/letters” window
- Then select Student Course Planner
- Then click Generate report
This is where you can also print a new timetable for yourself if you ever lose it.
Remember all assessment tasks MUST be submitted to your teacher by the due date with the assessment cover slip attached. All absences at the time of a test must be supported by a Medical Certificate.
Have a great year!